We started Sif Foods in 2018 by selling peanut butter from our home and since then we are on a journey to make a variety of peanut butter and nut related products, in our quest to make natural, delicious, healthy foods that help people live well and die old.
Who We Are
We are a health food company. Our products are free of any preservatives or harmful chemicals and are full of nutrients and are delicious. We strive to do business in a more enlightened way. We want to take full responsibility for the impact of our business on society and the environment, and try to move our impacts from negative to neutral or (better still) positive.
To build healthier world by connecting people to healthy and preservative free food and taking full responsibility for the impact of our business on society and the environment.
Our Core Values
These four core values embody our culture, spirit and dedication to doing what’s right. They keep us aligned and help us make decisions about everything from the food we make to every single decision we take in our company.
1.Natural & Healthy: Create products that are natural, healthy, and free of any kind of preservatives and chemicals. Food which is local and is rich in nutrients.
2. Sustainable: On a journey to create a net positive impact on the planet from field to final product.
3. Responsible: Use profits and growth as a means to a greater end by creating benefit in the form of wealth for all stakeholders, not just shareholders.
4. Generous: We promise to donate 10% of our yearly profits to charity.
Food Quality & Safety
To ensure that every product batch that leaves our manufacturing partner's facility we make sure every batch is thoroughly tested. You can be assured that Sif Peanut butter meets every quality and safety standards before leaving the factory.
Here are a few more reasons to love our Sif All Natural Peanut butter:
- No added Sugar (Only naturally occurring sugar from peanut butter)
- 100% made in India
- No Added Salt
- Preservative Free
- Biodegradable Pet jars that are Food grade and BPA Free
- We know it is plastic. We are working on a sustainable solution however being a small business becomes difficult to take big steps so we are taking one step at a time in the right direction.